Christian Schools International’s new high school Bible curriculum moves beyond stories of God’s love in a whole new way. The new God’s Unfolding Kingdom Old Testament curriculum, and Hope for God’s Kingdom New Testament curriculum are designed for students grades 9 –12. Together they collate the story of God’s kingdom into one compelling story. This curriculum will challenge students to understand, embrace, and apply God’s teachings to everyday life. High school teachers will appreciate the solid theology, personal application, and clear, concise, colorful teaching guide. A digital test bank in PDF and Word format allows teachers to customize exam questions. The Bible curriculum includes video introductions, designed to make the teaching experience even easier. Crafted to compliment Christian Schools International’s K-8 Walking With God and His People series, God’s Unfolding Kingdom and Hope for God’s Kingdom are loaded with teacher helps designed to improve teaching and learning.
Old Testament Summary-God's Unfolding Kingdom
- Unit 1 The Pentateuch: God Chooses Israel to Be His Redeemed People
- Unit 2 The Pentateuch: God Redeems Israel and Expects Covenant Loyalty
- Unit 3 The Histories: Israel Is Established as a Kingdom
- Unit 4 The Writings: Poetry and Wisdom of Ancient Israel
- Unit 5 The Histories: The Fall of Israel
- Unit 6 The Histories: Israel in Exile
- Unit 7 The Prophets: Israel’s Failure Yet Future Hope
- View the scope and sequence
- View a textbook sample lesson or a teacher guide sample lesson.
New Testament Summary - Hope for God's Kingdom
There are no products matching the selection.