You have no items in your shopping cart.
Christian Schools International’s 2nd edition science curriculum (revised 2011) leads students to see God’s hand in the world around them. The materials will enrich their knowledge of creation, affirm their faith in the creator, and empower them to be good stewards of creation. The 2nd edition curriculum has been enhanced to provide more up-to-date materials and designed to help students and teacher get the most out of every lesson.
- All grade levels reflect National Science Education Standards.
- Layouts, graphics, charts, photographs, diagrams, and texts include updated corrections and references to contemporary issues and incidents, such as natural disasters, oil spills, and medical breakthroughs.
- Easy-to-use teacher guides provide flexible options for lessons, activities, and cross-curriculum planning.
- Most lessons (grades 3-8) include Student Objectives, Vocabulary, Discover activities, and options for reinforcement, review, and assessment.
- Each unit includes a list of contemporary science resources for students and teachers, and some units contain a list of project ideas.
- Text layouts for grades 1-8 have been updated to include colored tabs to easily differentiate units, and Unit and Chapter page numbers appear in the table of contents for quick reference.
- Blackline masters are included for activity sheets (puzzles, charts, etc.) as well as tests (with and without answers).
Christian Schools International's K–6 science series centers on the acknowledgement that the world in which we live belongs to God, who created and upholds it. Life, Earth, and Physical middle school science books are written from the perspective of "let's find out" about God's world. Each book has over 100 lessons that are student-centered and active, encouraging students to form their own hypotheses and devise ways to test them.
Photo Credits Below are a few cover photo credits which were mistakenly omitted from the following textbooks.