You have no items in your shopping cart.
Permissions Policy for Out-of-Print Materials
No part of the following out-of-print publications may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means—electronic, photocopying, recording, or any other—except as follows: individuals may make a single copy of a page (or a single transparency of a page) from the book for purposes of private study, scholarship, research, or classroom use only. These copies should provide the title of the book, the author’s name, and the publisher’s name. All rights reserved.
This policy pertains to the following out-of-print titles:
• The Story of God and His People curriculum series
• Old Testament Studies series
• Exploring Apologetics
• Exploring Ethics
• Exploring Faith and Discipleship
• Story of the Old World
• Science 1st Edition, grades K-8 published between 2001–2005
• Healthy Living curriculum series
• Physical Education curriculum series
• Spelling Spectra curriculum series
• World of Literature curriculum series
• Writing Rainbow curriculum series