You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our return policies help keep our costs in line, which benefits all of our customers. By keeping strict limits on returns, we feel it creates an equal playing field for all that use our curriculum and also protects the integrity of our products.
- See preview policy for returns on preview copies.
- Please contact us immediately if products arrive damaged.
- Returns of purchased items are not guaranteed; all returns are subject to review.
- No returns are accepted after 30 days. Items returned after 30 days will be shipped back to the ordering school, along with a bill for the shipping charges.
- No returns are accepted on clearance items, eCurriculum, teacher guides, or And It Was Good.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
- All returns are subject to a 10 percent restocking fee.
- All returns must be in perfect, salable condition.