The Teacher’s Guide Includes:
- Informative and easy-to-use lesson plans with detailed teaching strategies to encourage class involvement.
- Reduced student text pages.
- Numerous inquiry-based activities.
- Many extension and cross-curricular activities to integrate science with other subjects.
- Activity sheets in black line master format are included to support activities that involve investigating, making observations, experimenting, researching, charting, mapping, and more.
- Background information providing further details about scientific concepts.
- Each unit ends with a test (with and without answers).
See additional changes/updates listed on the Curriculum Overview Science 2nd Edition page.
View the full scope and sequence
View a sample lesson