The hardcover student textbook includes:
- A biblical perspective on the study and care of God's world.
- Scientific information on each lesson topic.
- Photographs and diagrams to clarify unfamiliar or complicated topics.
- A wide range of experiments, activities, and sidebars.
- Review questions that assess student understanding of the material.
- Text layouts have been updated to include colored tabs to easily differentiate units. Unit and chapter page numbers appear in the table of contents for quick reference.
See additional changes/updates listed on the Curriculum Overview Science 2nd Edition page