Order confirmations, invoices, and shipping information are sent to the email address of the person placing the order. Canadian customers are charged the current currency exchange rate plus 5 percent G.S.T. All other orders must be prepaid (including shipping) by check, money order, or credit card. Delayed billing is not available. Electronic materials can only be purchased by credit card.
Orders from countries other than the United States and Canada must be placed by phone (800.635.8288, ext. 5) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and paid in US dollars through a credit card or wire bank transfer. No online orders are accepted for international orders.
Credit Cards Accepted:
MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover
Changing or Canceling Your Order:
To ensure that your order is delivered as soon as possible, we begin processing it right after you click “Confirm Order.” We are unable to change or cancel an order after it has shipped. No returns are accepted on electronic products. If you have questions, please contact Customer Service at 800.635.8288 and have your order number available.
Orders are generally processed within 24 hours and shipped via UPS the next business day. Shipment information of your order will be sent via email, allowing you to track your order. Christian Schools International is not responsible for missing item(s) reported 30 days after the shipping date. Please allow one week delivery in North America. The Christian Schools International store is closed on US national holidays and weekends. Orders placed on these days will ship the next business day.
Our return policies help keep our costs in line, which benefits all of our customers. By keeping strict limits on returns, we feel it creates an equal playing field for all that use our curriculum and also protects the integrity of our products.
- See preview policy for returns on preview copies.
- Please contact us immediately if products arrive damaged.
- Returns of purchased items are not guaranteed; all returns are subject to review.
- No returns are accepted after 30 days. Items returned after 30 days will be shipped back to the ordering school, along with a bill for the shipping charges.
- No returns are accepted on clearance items, eCurriculum, teacher guides, or And It Was Good.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
- All returns are subject to a 10 percent restocking fee.
- All returns must be in perfect, salable condition.
Send returns to:
Christian Schools International
2427 Bond Street
University Park, IL 60484