Books For Preview
- One copy of each original curriculum book will be sent (at no charge) for a 60-day review period.
- An invoice will be provided with your order, and payment is due 60 days from the shipping date, should you decide to keep your preview materials.
- If you choose to return the preview materials, return shipping cost is the customer’s responsibility.
- All returns must be in perfect, saleable condition and include a copy of the invoice or packing slip. Christian Schools International does not assume responsibility for loss or damage during return shipping. Return shipping cost is the customer’s responsibility.
- If you return the books according to the Preview Policy, you will be credited for the invoiced amount sent with your order, a note of this credit will appear on your online account.
- If you decide to keep some of the materials and return the rest, a revised invoice will be sent for payment.
- This policy does not apply to schools outside of North America.
Send returns to:
Christian Schools International
2427 Bond Street
University Park, IL 60484