Science 2nd Edition
Compelling science curriculum with a Christian worldview
Christian Schools International’s Science 2nd Edition curriculum (revised in 2011) is available for preK through middle school. The materials will enrich students’ knowledge of the systems God has put into place, affirm their faith in the Creator, and empower them to be good stewards of the world God has given to us.
The Science 2nd Edition provides materials designed to support teachers as they educate their students on the wonders of God’s vast and varied creation.
Considering new curriculum?
We invite you to review curriculum materials free for 60 days by submitting your online order as a preview order at checkout. Click here for our complete books for preview policy.
eTextbooks for our science curriculum are available through VitalSource for the following grades:
- Grade 6 eTextbook
- Earth (grades 7–9) eTextbook
- Life (grades 7–9) eTextbook
- Physical (grades 7–9) eTextbook
All eCurriculum purchases are by credit card only. These items cannot be ordered as preview copies and cannot be returned for a refund. eTeacher guides and eTextbooks do not allow any pages to be printed or for any parts to be shared electronically. PDF view only.
To purchase bulk licenses for CSI eCurriculum, contact VitalSource by phone at 855.200.4146 and request a bulk license order. Online orders only allow for single license purchases.
Note: Christian Schools International membership discount does not apply to electronic products.
Christian Schools International’s 2nd Edition Science Curriculum leads students to see God’s hand in the world around them. The materials will enrich their knowledge of creation, affirm their faith in the creator, and empower them to be good stewards of creation. The 2nd edition curriculum has been enhanced to provide more up-to-date materials and designed to help students and teachers get the most out of every lesson.
- All grade levels reflect National Science Education Standards.
- Layouts, graphics, charts, photographs, diagrams, and texts include updated corrections and references to contemporary issues and incidents, such as natural disasters, oil spills, and medical breakthroughs.
- Easy-to-use teacher guides provide flexible options for lessons, activities, and cross-curriculum planning.
- Most lessons (grade 3–middle school) include Student Objectives, Vocabulary, Discover activities, and options for reinforcement, review, and assessment.
- Each unit includes a list of contemporary science resources for students and teachers, and some units contain a list of project ideas.
- Text layouts for grade 1–middle school have been updated to include colored tabs to easily differentiate units, and unit and chapter page numbers appear in the table of contents for quick reference.
- Blackline masters are included for activity sheets (puzzles, charts, etc.) as well as tests (with and without answers).
Christian Schools International’s K–6 science series centers on the acknowledgment that the world in which we live belongs to God, who created and upholds it. Life, Earth, and Physical middle school science books are written from the perspective of “let’s find out” about God’s world. Each book has over 100 lessons that are student-centered and active, encouraging students to form their own hypotheses and devise ways to test them.
Photo Credits Below are a few cover photo credits that were mistakenly omitted from the following textbooks.
- Earth Science: WikiCommons/Craig Elliot, Kevin Stokes, Nepenthes
- Physical Science: Wikicommons/Alchemist, André Karwarth, Elvis Cheese Scientist, Francine Lane, Pslawinski
- Grade 2: Wikicommons/Esfema, Ra’ike, Stacy Lynn Baum
- 1st Grade: Flickr/Some Pretty Things Photography/Shannon Gillespie, Wikicommons/Hamon Jp
Showing 13–24 of 46 results
Physical Science 2nd Edition – Textbook (Grades 7-9)$57.15
Physical Science 2nd Edition -Electronic Blackline Masters (Grades 7-9)$26.00
Physical Science 2nd Edition Electronic Test Bank (Grades 7-9)$24.99
Science 2nd Edition – Electronic Blackline Masters (Grade 1)$26.00
Science 2nd Edition – Electronic Blackline Masters (Grade 2)$26.00
Science 2nd Edition – Electronic Blackline Masters (Grade 3)$26.00
Science 2nd Edition – Electronic Blackline Masters (Grade 4)$26.00
Science 2nd Edition – Electronic Blackline Masters (Grade 5)$26.00
Science 2nd Edition – Electronic Blackline Masters (Grade 6)$26.00
Science 2nd Edition – Electronic Blackline Masters (Kindergarten)$26.00
Science 2nd Edition – Electronic Teacher Guide (Grade 1)
Science 2nd Edition – Electronic Teacher Guide (Grade 2)